|Makita||4.4kg weightless design – Compact – 2 part blower – Eco-friendly||High-End||Learn More|
|TIMBERPRO||2 year warranty – 45 litre collection bag – Easy start system – 3-in-1 design||Affordable||Learn More|
|Bosch||14 minute operation – Lithium-Ion technology – 210 km/h speed – Easy to use – Lightweight (1.8kg)||Affordable||Learn More|
Top 3 Leaf Blowers
Leaf Blowers aren’t a common product to have at home especially when it comes to smaller households with smaller gardens, but they are definitely beneficial and come with many advantages. Even if you do have a small garden but you get a lot of leaves that float through during the autumn days, you wouldn’t want to rake them all up and then throw them away would you? Instead, using a leaf blower to help you will let you put all the leaves in a pile within a few seconds, which will ultimately save you hours of work.
As stated above, getting a leaf blower for a small garden probably isn’t worth it for the amount of times you’ll actually use it, but if you have a big garden or average sized front and back one, you could definitely benefit to having one at your disposal. Leaf blowers do not have to be expensive if you look in the right place and they can still come with high-end features. If you are on the lookout for a new leaf blower but you aren’t looking to pay a silly amount of money on one, have a look at the few below which are currently the most popular among households.
Makita ZMAK-BHX2501 24.5 cc 4-Stroke Review – Our Number 1
We stated above that you wouldn’t need to buy something expensive if you are looking for one at home to use once in a while, but if you are a professional landscaper or someone looking for something more, you may want to consider the Makita ZMAK-BHX2501 24.5 cc 4-Stroke Petrol Handheld Leaf Blower (lowest price here!). This product was built to do all the jobs some of the standard leaf blowers can’t do and if you are going to be using one on a regular basis, you’ll definitely want to consider this one and some of the features it offers. Have a look at the features this popular leaf blower from Makita offers:
- 2 part blower – A problem with standard leaf blowers is that they can sometimes be too big to store away in smaller areas, but the Makita is built around a 2 part blower which means it can be taken apart for easy storage.
- Easy start blower – The product was designed to be as easy to use as possible which is why it was implemented with a mechanical decompression system which means it is very easy to start every use.
- Much more eco friendly – This product is much more eco-friendly than a lot of the other leaf blowers on the market because it consumes less fuel for a start and it has a 4-stroke engine which means it lets off fewer emissions.
- Compact & Lightweight – There aren’t many leaf blowers on the market that are as compact and lightweight as the Makita ZMAK-BHX2501 24.5 cc 4-Stroke Petrol Handheld Leaf Blower which gives you more reason to purchase it.
This Makita Leaf Blower isn’t recommended for small gardens as it is too powerful for that sort of job, but if you use a leaf blower regularly at work this purchase will be one of your best in a long time. If the above features aren’t enough for you, then maybe the fact it only weighs just over 4kg is.
Features: 4.4kg weightless design – Compact – 2 part blower – Eco-friendly
TIMBERPRO 26cc 3-in-1 Petrol Review – Number 2
The TIMBERPRO 26cc 3-in-1 Petrol Blower would be a great asset to both domestic and professional users, as a 26cc engine is perfect for jobs big and small. The fact this product comes as a 3-in-1 makes it a lot more interesting than other blowers on the market because it will not only blow leaves away, but it will also vacuum them up and mulch them to suit your needs. This product also comes with many other features that are outlined below:
- 3-in-1 The fact this product is a 3-in-1 makes it excellent value for money. You’ll be able to blow leaves, vacuum them, and then mulch them to suit your job requirements. It’s the perfect tool for both home and professional users.
- Easy start mechanism – This product unlike some of the others is very easy to start thanks to its technology, so you’ll not be standing around for 10 minutes trying to start it up as you can do it within seconds.
- 2 year warranty – A power tool wouldn’t be a very good power tool if it didn’t come with some warranty, and the fact this TIMBERPRO product comes with 2 years of free warranty makes it very competitive on paper and in terms of performance.
- 45 litre collection bag – If you are keeping your mulched leaves for garden purposes or you want to bin them, it’s very easy to do with the 45 litre collection bag that comes with the purchase.
This leaf blower truly has it all in one easy to start and use design so if you are looking for a product that is capable of jobs big and small both at home and in a professional workplace, this product will suit your needs down to the ground.
Features: 2 year warranty – 45 litre collection bag – Easy start system – 3-in-1 design
Bosch ALB 18 Lithium-Ion Review – Number 3
Yet another product from the Bosch brand in a completely different power tools sector, the Bosch ALB 18 Lithium-Ion Cordless Leaf Blower. Lithium-Ion batteries do not provide the same amount of power as a leaf blower that is petrol powered, but they do come with sufficient power that can be used at home for big jobs with ease. With that being said, many professional users also use this product in the workplace so it definitely has the power to do a variety of jobs. If you are looking for an affordable leaf blower that is battery powered, you should have a look at this Bosch product and the features it has on offer:
- Lithium-Ion technology – There aren’t many battery powered tools that can live without it, but the Lithium-Ion technology is really what gives battery powered tools not only the power needed to do their jobs, but also the life to ensure they stay reliable.
- Lightweight – For a battery powered leaf blower this product is one of the lightest in the industry, weighing just 1.8kg.
- 14 minute non-stop operation – It’s unlikely you’ll need to use this product for any longer than 14 minutes, and it comes with 14 minutes of operation time from a single charge. This makes this product perfect for small or larger outdoor areas.
- 210 km/h blowing speed – With a blowing speed of 210 km/h you can be sure jobs will be completed quickly.
In terms of power this Bosch product still does a lot even though it is only battery powered. A lot of people seem to turn their nose up at this product purely because of that fact, but if you are looking for a reliable leaf blower for home use this would be the perfect addition to your tool shed.
Features: 14 minute operation – Lithium-Ion technology – 210 km/h speed – Easy to use – Lightweight (1.8kg)
All three products above will certainly do the job they are purchased for, but if you are looking for a professional product that has the power to complete leaf blowing jobs quickly, there really is only one product in this list that will be able to help you out, and that is the Makita ZMAK Leaf Blower. This product has the true power needed to make leaf blowing jobs quick and easy, and seeing as it is a Makita branded product makes it excellent value for money even though it comes at a cost that is considerably higher than the other two in this list.