|Bosch Rotak 40||One-click operation – 50 litre grass storage – Ergoflex handles||High-End||Learn More|
|Bosch Rotak 43||50 Litre storage – 99% grass collection – 1800W Motor – Ergoflex handles||High-End||Learn More|
|Bosch Rotak 34||Stackable Grass Box – 1300W Motor – Versatile – Easy to use - Lightweight||Mid-Range||Learn More|
Top 3 Lawnmower’s
If you are a bit of a green thumb enthusiast with a big lawn, or you are just someone that takes pride in how their garden looks, you can be sure a good lawnmower is one of the necessary tools to ensure your grass looks lush and green during the summer months. The problem in purchasing a new lawnmower, is that there are so many of them on the market that have been manufactured by different brands, that it is in fact hard to choose one. They all come with different designs and features and they all claim to be able to cut grass quickly and efficiently, but some of them do not have the quality necessary to keep the grass looking lush.
Luckily for you, we have compiled a small list of three of the most popular lawnmowers on the market. The three below may not suit your specific requirements, but you can be sure they are in many households around the world and you will also find that they offer a much better quality cutting experience than most of the other lawn mowers on the market. Have a look at three of the most popular lawnmowers on the market below.
Bosch Rotak 40 Ergoflex Review – Our Number 1
The Bosch Rotak 40 Ergoflex Electric Rotary Lawnmower (lowest price here!) was designed with comfort and ease of lawn cutting experience in mind. This lawnmower may not win any awards in terms of a modern design, and that’s not what lawnmowers are built for, but if you are looking for a lawnmower that is strong and capable of giving grass a good finishing effect, this lawnmower from Bosch should be at the top of your list. There are many lawnmowers on the market that are in the same price range as this one, but seeing as this one is easy to use and has a host of features some of the others do not, you should consider adding this one to your garden tool set. Have a look at some of the features it has to offer its consumers:
- Grass Height Adjustable – The grass height adjustable setting will ensure you always have a setting to cut the grass to your taste in terms of length. This is great for those with different types of grass and its condition, so you know you’ll be able to cut grass without ruining it further.
- One Click Setup – If you like to get on with the grass cutting you will love this lawnmower and some of the features it offers. One of the best features it possesses is the ability to setup and turn on with just clicking on one button.
- Ergoflex Handles – This lawnmower is a lot more comfortable to use and less straining on the arms thanks to its ergoflex handles. It was designed to be as comfortable as possible and you will not find another lawnmower on the market that can compete with this ones comfort.
- 1700W Motor – You can be sure your grass is going to get cleanly thanks to this lawnmowers sharp rotary blade which is powered by a 1700W motor.
- Large Grass Storage – This lawnmower has a massive 50 litre grass storage box on its back which is plenty of room to keep cutting without constantly emptying the bin.
This Bosch branded product really brings out the best in lawnmowers and all of the other brands should follow suit if they are able to compete with this one. This product comes at a really good price for what it offers so it should definitely be considered if you are looking for a good lawnmower that is going to work wonders on your lawns.
Features: One-click operation – 50 litre grass storage – Ergoflex handles
Bosch Rotak 43 Ergoflex Review – Number 2
The Bosch brand is really well-sought of when it comes to many tools in the power industry, one of them being their lawnmower range. The Bosch Rotak 43 Ergoflex Electric Rotary Wheeled Lawnmower is very much like the Bosch lawnmower stated above, except it is slightly more powerful and has a few different features. The Bosch Rotak 43 Lawnmower will give you a lawnmower that is slightly cheaper than its sister in the Bosch range, except it comes with a couple of less features but it has a slightly powerful motor. If you are looking for a lawnmower that is powerful and can cut grass cleanly, you should consider this one from Bosch. Have a look at some of the features this product provides:
- Powerful 1800W Motor – The motor this lawnmower possesses is very much like its Bosch sister in the market except it has 100W more power to offer its users.
- Free 2 year guarantee – A 2 year guarantee that can be extended to 3 years if registering the product online is more than enough to ensure you get a lawnmower well worth investing in.
- 99% Grass Collection – This product has so much power that it is easily able to collect up to 99% of the grass it cuts.
- 50 Litre storage – If you are looking for a lawnmower that has more storage so you don’t have to keep emptying it, this Bosch product should be considered thanks to the 50 litre grass storage it offers.
You could go with either the Bosch Ergoflex 40 or 43 in their lawnmower range as they both offer similar features and similar power. But if you want a little more power when it comes to cutting your grass, you could definitely look towards this one that will offer you just that.
Features: 50 Litre storage – 99% grass collection – 1800W Motor – Ergoflex handles
Bosch Rotak 34 R Corded Review – Number 3
The Rotak 34 R Corded Rotary Lawnmower is yet another lawnmower from the well liked Bosch brand. This particular lawnmower in their range isn’t as powerful as the two stated above, but it does offer similar features, a similar design, and a similar experience for a fraction of the cost. If you aren’t looking to spend an arm and a leg on a lawnmower but you still want one that is up to the grass cutting challenge, you could always look at this one for your requirements. Have a look at some of the other features this handy Bosch product offers its consumers:
- 1300W Motor – As stated above, this Bosch Rotak 34 R Corded Rotary Lawnmower isn’t as powerful as the above two lawnmowers above, but it still has the power to ensure grass is cut cleanly.
- Stackable Grass Box – The grass box at the back that collects the cut grass can be stacked on top of the lawnmower which will save plenty of room in storage, whether that’s in a shed or a garage.
- Versatile – The lawnmower itself can be adjusted in such a way that it can cut different levels of grass depending on its condition.
- Easy to use – This lawnmower is very easy to use and lightweight so any grass cutting work isn’t going to be strenuous work.
The Bosch range seems to deliver in every aspect when it comes to offering a good grass cutting experience and if you are looking for an affordable lawnmower that can still compete with some of the high-end products on the market, it’ll not get any better than the Bosch Rotak 34 R Corded Rotary Lawnmower.
Features: Stackable Grass Box – 1300W Motor – Versatile – Easy to use – Lightweight
All three of the Bosch products mentioned above all offer a similar experience with the same sort of features, but all come at different costs and motor power to suit the needs of the customer. Depending on how powerful a lawnmower you want and how much you want to spend on one will of course alter your decision slightly, but if you have the funds available to get the Bosch Rotak 40 Ergoflex Electric Rotary Lawnmower, then you should definitely think about adding it to your garden tool inventory. Not only is it powerful and feature-rich, but it also comes ergonomically designed to make sure cutting grass is easy on the arms.