|Makita||Kickback brake – Electric brake – 2 x 18 V battery powered – Chain oil level window||High-End||Learn More|
|Bosch||Bosch SDS System – Oregon Chain – 40cm blade – Easy to operate = 1900W power||Mid-Range||Learn More|
|Einhell||2000W Motor – 13.5m/s speed – 2 year warranty – Kickback protection – Oregon bar and blade||Affordable||Learn More|
Top 3 Chainsaws
You could always struggle in the garden with a handsaw when it comes to odd jobs such as chopping down branches or even small trees, but that wouldn’t make sense when you could just opt to buy a chainsaw to help you on your way. Of course, there is a bit of a cost involved with the purchase, but it wouldn’t seem wise to spend hours of your time hacking away at branches and trees when you can just buy a chainsaw that will make light work of it. There are thousands of chainsaws on the market to choose from though and not just any one will do the trick. You will need to decide on what jobs you will be able to undertake with one in the future, as well as decide on how much you are likely able to afford for one.
If you are just doing the odd job then a handsaw will suffice, but you’ll be happy to know that chainsaws have many different uses and you may find investing in one now will save you a lot of time in the future. If you are looking for a new chainsaw however, you should definitely consider one of the following three as they have been voted the most popular and widely used power tools on the market when it comes to chainsaws.
Makita DUC302Z Cordless 36 V Review – Our Number 1
The Makita brand will never stop on its quest in becoming the most popular brand when it comes to power tools, and when you look at their release of the Makita DUC302Z Cordless 36 C Chainsaw (lowest price here!) you’ll see why they are not far off in their quest already. One thing you know you are going to get with a Makita branded product and that is the fact it’s going to be reliable, and if it’s not, Makita will do what they can to make sure it’s repairable or replaced. If you are looking for a new chainsaw, have a look at this one and all of the features it offers its consumers:
- Chain oil level – A handy feature it comes with is a simple window that will let you see how much oil is left to oil the blade. This is only a basic feature but it’s one that is missed by most other high-end chainsaws out there.
- Electric brake – The brake is electrical which means as soon as you let your finger off the trigger the chain will stop running without it having to slow down.
- Ergonomic soft-grip handle – The product itself was designed to be as comfortable as possible which is why you will be presented with a soft-grip handle to use during operation, keeping you in full control of any application.
- Powerful operation – Unlike a lot of the other chainsaws on the market, this one is powered by two 18 V batteries which gives it a total of 36 V power during application.
You will quickly see why this is a popular product among power tool users, and that’s simply because it’s powerful, robust, lightweight, and very easy to use. Not only will you get hose benefits previously stated, but you’ll also find that the price is very reasonable for what it offers as well. Whether you are a domestic user or a professional tradesman, you can be sure this product will work wonders for you and it should be considered by anyone looking for a new chainsaw.
Features: Kickback brake – Electric brake – 2 x 18 V battery powered – Chain oil level window
Bosch AKE 40-19 S Review – Number 2
The Bosch AKE 40-19 S Chainsaw will make your cutting requirements very efficient on a day to day basis. The product itself comes with a bar blade length of 40cm so it’s going to be able to do a job on thick branches just as easily as it would on much thinner ones. This product looks very expensive but when you look at the features and power that it comes with, you will quickly see it’s great value for money. If you are interested in adding a new chainsaw to your collection, have a look at some of the features this Bosch branded product offers:
- 2 year guarantee – The product itself isn’t that expensive as it is, but when you see the fact it also comes with a 2 year guarantee makes you want to snap this chainsaw up immediately. There aren’t many other chainsaws on the market that can offer this much quality as well as a lengthy guarantee that will ensure your product is repaired or replaced if something should ever go wrong.
- SDS Bosch System – The SDS Bosch system can be found on the majority of Bosch branded power tools, and it’s a system that not only prevents tools from overheating, but it also provides much more energy efficient operating.
- Oregon chain – You will find the Oregon branded chain is present on a lot of high-end chainsaws because of the quality cutting experience it provides.
- 1900 W Power – The motor itself is powered with 1900 W to make it one of the most powerful chainsaws on the market for a price so small.
If you aren’t looking to pay over the odds for a chainsaw because you don’t think you’ll get much use out of it, or even if you are a professional working looking for a quality chainsaw, this one would suit both parties because of the power and the price it comes at.
Features: Bosch SDS System – Oregon Chain – 40cm blade – Easy to operate = 1900W power
Einhell GH-EC 2040 2000W Tooless Review – Number 3
The Einhell brand is quickly becoming popular thanks to high quality electric tools such as the Einhell GH-EC 2040 2000W Tooless Electric Chainsaw. This product offers 2000W power like not many others on the market in this price range so you can be sure you are going to get a performance that is much more efficient. The fact that this affordable chainsaw also comes with the famous Oregon chain and bar means it is a product that can’t be competed with in its price range, especially given the performances it’s capable of. If you are a professional or domestic user of chainsaws, you could consider this product thanks to the power on offer. Have a look at some of the features it provides:
- Oregon bar & Chain – The Oregon bar & chain is one of the most expensive branded chains in the industry so to be able to offer it in such an affordable product is superb. If professional cutting is a requirement for you, you should ensure you always have access to an Oregon bar and chain at all times.
- 2000W motor – A 2000W motor integrated into a product that is so cheap is almost unheard of and along with the many other features this product offers makes it a strong competitor in its field.
- 2 year warranty – If the above features aren’t enough for you then maybe the 2 year warranty included with the purchase is?
There really isn’t a better chainsaw on the market in this price range and with the warranty that is included you should be paying for that alone without a chainsaw. It also offers many other features such as a 2000W motor that gives it the 13.5m/s chain sawing speed that is desired. This product should be considered by anyone in the domestic and commercial fields looking for an affordable chainsaw.
Features: 2000W Motor – 13.5m/s speed – 2 year warranty – Kickback protection – Oregon bar and blade
The above three products all come at different price ranges and offer different features. You could easily go with the Einhell chainsaw here as it is capable of domestic and professional jobs for an affordable price, but there is only one product above that is able to compete with all price ranges and that is of course the Makita Chainsaw. It comes at a higher cost than the other two, but with a 36 V power and many features means it is great value for money.